San Francisco and London
Etleap emerged from the frustration of the effort required to build and maintain robust data pipelines. We want to make data pipelines easier for data engineers and analysts, so we are creating an intuitive ETL/ELT tool that streamlines data integration from any source without writing code and is efficient in managing hundreds or thousands of data pipelines.
We are looking to add engineers to our core engineering team to build the infrastructure that modern data teams rely on to create and operate their analytics infrastructure! It shouldn’t be necessary to have a computer science degree to create great data pipelines, and our mission is to abstract the hard parts.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What you will do:
- Solve challenging engineering problems related to the performance and robustness of distributed systems infrastructure.
- Propose novel ideas on how to make complex data technology easy to use and then turn those ideas into software.
- Be part of the team building the next generation ETL/ELT infrastructure.
What we want to see in you:
- You are attracted to and have experience solving challenging engineering problems.
- Build robust and scalable data systems three times faster than other developers.
- Coding in Java comes naturally to you.
- You live or are willing to work in San Francisco or London.
- You are excited to work in a complex environment.
- You have your feet on the ground and it’s fun to be around you. This is an absolute must!
Great advantage if you have the following:
- Experience working in a startup engineering team.
- Practical knowledge of S3, EMR, Terraform, and Docker.
- Know the ins and outs of current big data frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, or Flink, but this is not an absolute requirement: learn fast!
This position is open to individuals living or willing to work in San Francisco or London.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com